Carcare Body Shop
We have a custom designed drop-in Carcare Body Shop in Hazel Grove consisting of specialist repair garages, a paint shop and the relevant heat and servicing equipment.
Our Carcare Body Shop has been setup in the most cost effective way, which means our customers benefit from the savings we make. Our centres are not designed like the traditional body repair shops and we do not repair vehicles with major crash damage. Therefore, what this means is that our overhead costs are less, which enables us to reflect such savings in our prices.
Another reason the ChipsAway Carcare Body Shop helps us provide continuous low prices to our customers is that we are able to undertake various repairs at the same time.
What We Can Do At The Carcare Centre
- Small, Medium and Large cosmetic repairs
- Steel, Aluminium and Plastic Multi panel repairs
- Small Accident Insurance repairs
- Removal and/or replacement of ‘Bolt-on’ panels
- ‘Paintless Dent’ removal (therefore there is no need to re-spray)
- ‘Bonnet’, ‘Roof’ and/or ‘Boot’ repairs
- ‘End of Lease Vehicle Inspections’ with condition reports (VBRA approved for lease returns)
How We Do It
We offer free estimates, free advice and a free courtesy car (while you’re repair is being undertaken). We also offer a free collection and delivery service or a free lift to your home or place of work (after you drop off your vehicle with us). This is usually setup by appointment and operates within a 6 mile radius of the Carcare Centre.
The following repairs are NOT undertaken at the Carcare Centre:
- ‘Structural’ repairs.
- ‘Welding’ and/or ‘Welded Panel’ replacements
- ‘Jig’ work
- Road traffic ‘Accident Collision’ repairs