A bumper scuff not only affects the appearance of your vehicle but can also affect it's resale value. The everyday wear and tear that your car bumper suffers can be damage to your paintwork, for example a bumper scrape, bumper scuff, bumper scratch, bumper dent, bumper split or a bumper crack. This type of damage usually occurs when your car is parked on a shopping centre or retail car park, or whilst maneuvering on and off your own driveway. Damage such as this is commonly known as accidental damage. This type of bodywork and/or paintwork is the type of damage ChipsAway Carcare Stockport Ltd fixes on a daily basis. We can restore your damaged bumper back to it's showroom condition. Most repairs are a same day service.
- Convenient – Repairs can be completed in as little as a few hours on the same day.
- Cost Effective – Can save up to 50% on car body shops.
- High Quality – Only the damaged area is repaired, the original finish is upheld.
- Guaranteed – All ChipsAway repairs are fully guaranteed.
- Lifetime Warranty
- One Stop – At our local Carcare Centre, everything you need is available.
- ChipsAway can match any factory production colour worldwide.
Testimonial from customer – Mr Little – Dated November 2015 – “ChipsAway completed an excellent repair to my car’s badly scuffed bumper”.