Supagard Paint & Fabric Protection
Protecting your car inside and out, it's like having a new car everyday.
Supagard creates a protective high gloss finish to paintwork protecting against environmental and climatic conditions making it easier to clean. The paintwork's high gloss finish is preserved without the need for fabric abrasive polishes which can damage the paint surface.
The paintwork is guaranteed not to fade and the interior is guaranteed not to stain. Keeping the car clean is easier which saves the customer time. As Supagard maintains the look and appearance of the vehicle, when the vehicle is part exchanged, this may have a positive impact on the residual value. The customer can take pride in their vehicle.
- Supagard gives your car a protective high gloss finish which helps keep that ‘new car’ look for longer. The tough polymer barrier bonds to your paintwork and seals the surface against the harshest environmental and climatic conditions.
- Supagard eliminates the need for waxing or polishing for at least 3 years – there’s no maintenance required, which saves you both time and money.
- Supagard is a professionally applied ‘fit and forget’ product with no top ups or conservers required, so all you have to do is wash the car – what could be simpler?
- Supagard is recommended by car manufacturers because the paintwork’s high gloss finish is preserved without the need for abrasive polishes whichcan damage the paint surface.
- Supagard interior protection coats each fibre of the fabric seats and carpets with a resin based formula so dirt and spills can be vacuumed or wiped off with a gentle cleaning solution – no need to cry over spilt milk, or chocolate or mud!
- Supagard paint and fabric protection products are guaranteed to maintain your car’s appearance for at least 3 years - your car retains the same superb look it had when you bought it and this helps to maintain its value when you come to sell it.
Unprotected Car Paint...
- Unprotected car paint - if left unprotected, deterioration begins from day one. Pollution, acid rain and UV rays will begin to oxidise the paint.
- Unprotected after 1 year - the paint has started to oxidise and the grime in the low points can only be cleaned by a cutting polish which removes a layer of paint.
- Protected after 3 years - Supagard high gloss polymer sealant protects the paint from day one. There has been no oxidisation, no accumulation of grime and no reduction in paint thickness
- Unprotected interior - The unprotected fibres in your new car can soak up liquids and dirt, leading to unsightly stains and marks.
- Unprotected after 1 year - Dirt and spilled liquids have been absorbed into the fibres, causing stains and marks which can devalue your car.
- Protected after 3 years - Supagard's unique resin formula has protected and sealed the fibres against staining so your car still looks as good as new.